Just preparing for my Easter egg hunt this year! 🐣🐰
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING BEAUTIFUL FOR GODS SAKE GO OUTSIDE AND ROB A STORE AND FEEL ALIVE AS YOU RUN AWAY FROM SECURITY
I SWEAR I AM NOT CUTE/SWEET
DON’T CALL ME THAT
I AM EVIL
I AM THE SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT
do you ever sit there and wonder what life must be like for people without anxiety
like they just
without worrying about them first
Anxiety is an excuse
I hope you walk barefoot on a world of legos for the rest of your life
The first time Tony Stark had an anxiety attack he thought he had been poisoned.
think about that
she is exactly what I aspire to be
“You can’t control the Universe. You are the water, not the rock.”
420 is so close I can almost taste all the bad jokes I’ll have to weed through
we’re halfway thru april, u know what tht means?
HOW DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH EVERY FUCKING YEAR!?
Fkdkskgoskhlskosofksbshajakak holy shit
knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
That was deep
philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie
That was deeper.
common sense is knowing that ketchup isn’t a damn smoothie you nasty
It really confuses me how this is a bird
But this is also a bird
But this is a bird, too
and also this
People are always talking about cats like “wtf even are cats” and “how are cats real”
but we should really be talking about birds.
Wtf are birds?
what a time to be alive
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
|—||14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth)|